Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HS Read-A-Thon Update Day 2

I have now officially finished my first book of the read-a-thon! So pumped and so excited to have finished the awesome book that is city of ashes and to be starting City of Glass! I had never expected to love this series as much as I do now :) but I am also planning to finish Perks of being a wallflower and Pride and Prejudice if I can get going and put some mussel in my reading lol! So excited to be doing this read-a-thon and can't wait to hear everyone at the twitter chat tomorrow! You better be their and use #HSRead-A-Thon to enter into the twitter chat! Once the read-a-thon is over i will do a more detailed review of all the books I read over the course of this week for the read-a-thon! Will post again tomorrow with another update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment