Wednesday, July 24, 2013

HS Read-A-Thon Update Day 3

So today I did a lot of reading and read all of City Of Glass ! Just kept pushing myself and basically did nothing but read :) it was an amazing book and those of you who follow me on twitter saw how I put a few tweet about certain parts lol. The whole The Mortal Instruments series is truly spectacular and I've already in preparation bought the 4&5 books for my iPad Mini! So excited to read those and be in anticipation for the 6th. Plus the companion series I think it's the infernal devices series looks really good also :) Tomorrow though I will venture away from the shadowhunter land and am going to try and push to get The Perks Of Being A Wallflower read tomorrow :) I really kinda want to try and keep up the pace of a reasonable paged book a day :) Hope your days go well tomorrow and another update will be posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment