Sunday, July 28, 2013

HS Read-A-Thon Wrap-Up

I read two books this Read-A-Thon . Wish I could have read more but I am proud out what I read in the time I did :) I haven't read the past few days because of being sick and I just couldn't bring myself to read whenever I tried. Starting to feel better so I will be reading more again :) For someone who doesn't read a whole lot a week I am really proud for the books I read and am glad they were so good. Will definitely be reading the rest of the series and the infernal devices series. Cassandra Clare's writing is so amazing. I love the pace and the relationship element is done very well :)  I will definitely also be going to see the city of bones movie also!! You all shoud go and read the books and see the movie! You won't regret it!

Keep Up the Good Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment