Thursday, August 15, 2013

CoB, Teen Wolf, TFiOS

Omg I am so ready for next week :) new teen wolf, city of bones comes out , and the 24th I'm going off to college :) so flipping excited I mean its gonna be great! But all the hype and utter excitement for the City of Bones movie makes me really happy and from what people who have seen the movie are saying and from what we have been shown makes the movie seem to be captivating those who have and haven't read the books and it seems to stay very true to the books! I AM DYING TO SEE THIS MOVIE!! I mean every interview I see and clip makes me so excited!!! Guys this movie looks so good! And the cast looks great :) 

http://youtu.be/t7EGry15YHM this interview by Andrew Freunds on YouTube is hilarious and so funny :) and if this gives us any indication about how the bonds and characters will be in the movie I can already tell the movie is going to be great :)

 But lets not forget about the mid season finale of teen wolf on Monday! I mean this looks like an epic end to the summer part of the season :) I am so excited for Scott to finally become the true alpha but also I really hope there will be more Stydia moments in this episode :) I love their relationship but also the action sequences that we see parts of in the preview look epic :) Plus I cannot wait to see how they start off the episode after this Mondays cliffhanger that left me sobbing and pretty much in utter shock!!! 

I am reading right now three books that I started witch is the 4th TMI book ( but since I'm not that far in I may wait to keep reading and read TID series so I have the background for the new characters), Beautiful Creatures, and still working on The Perks of Being a WallFlower :) I have so many books I want to read I end up flip flopping back and forth between books sometimes :) 

I do though strongly recommend The Fault in Our Stars by John Green! It is such a heart wrenching book and is so beautifully written! Also I love how the subject of cancer is wrote about in the book :) am definitely going to be reading more of John greens books in the months to come :)

Keep on Fangirling
Xx  

    (Photos used are found on random websites)

No comments:

Post a Comment