Monday, August 12, 2013

Teen Wolf #AlphaPact

I just had to do a post after watching this episode of teen wolf!!!!! I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok can I first of all say how perfect stiles and Lydia are!!!!! I know not everybody thinks that but I mean I just love them and their scenes together were amazing! I also loved the scenes between Scott, Stiles, and Allison's  parents down in the root cellar they were awesome :) loved how Scott stood up to the alphas! But I mean I am going to take a minute and say what was that ending dropping the bomb that even if this works it will leave a scare like a tattoo on the hearts and how Scott probably feels because of Allison and Isaac ...... I just. Plus right before they were going to semi die stiles has to drop the bomb to Scott as if he didn't have enough to worry about that his dad was back home I MEAN...... Oh teen wolf u have done it again going to be hyperventilating until the next episode (why oh why did they have to make this episode a two parter I mean ...... I need someone to hold me) So many Fangirl feels..... And on top of teen wolf you have the LA premiere of City of Bones and AAAAAHHHH so many things happened tonight well until next time!

Keep on Fangirling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment